MensCommission.IN serves victims and families of IPC 498A (Dowry) and other fake cases, malicious prosecutions, corruption, discrimination, genocide and human rights violation that are spread all over India and and also affecting persons of Indian origin living abroad.
Whether you are a victim or waiting to be a victim or a member of general public, please be sure to thoroughly watch all the Awareness Videos, watch Training Videos , read our training blog on Becoming a Fighter and PDF Books and eBooks to understand the issues and become a fighter and fight your battles and conquer fear about 498a Fake Case . We hope these contents provide you with inspiration and educational material to make you stronger in order to fight your cases.
Remember to click on each hyperlink above and thoroughly read various pages on this website to fully educate yourself and engage in the Men’s Human Rights Movement of India.
Remember to always put your mind, body and spirit first before your legal problems. Every problem in life is temporary. All people in life are also temporary. The people who are giving you problems, know that they can not control you, that is why they are causing difficulties in your life.
Note: Government of India is running a Constitutional Genocide in the name of IPC 498A.
Last time we checked, 43 Lakh cases were pending at High Courts; and nearly 3 crore cases were pending at District Courts across India. To know most current case backlog click here.
Read our latest blog on our proposal for Future of Indian Marriages
Collectively, we work towards the following goals:
- true Gender Equality practiced and implemented all across India and in Indian psyche.
- making all laws under the Constitution of India Gender Neutral, and scraping of IPC 498A and all pending litigations, especially by educated and earning women.
- elimination of bias against men in India and men of Indian origin any where in the world
- elimination of undue favoritism towards women in India
- elimination of corruption in tax payer funded institutions of India, be it Executive Branch, Legislative Branch or Judicial Branch of the government
- Enactment and implementation of Right to Mobile Recording Act of India – to empower Indian citizens to do video recording of any tax payer funded service inside the Executive Branch, Legislative Branch and Judicial Branch across India at any level
- Audio and video recording of all court and judicial proceedings as well as publicly accessible electronic records of all court proceedings within 24 hours of the court date, as well as an ability to agree/disagree/dispute the proceedings in the same forum or higher, electronically.
A documentary by Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj
Latest videos on Men’s Rights in India