Whether or not you have read those blogs, you may be asking a few why questions, such as:
- WHY fight?
- WHY go through the hassle of putting up a fight for 5 to 10 years or longer?
- WHY not just pay up and get rid of the woman (bitchh) and let her karma take care of her or let GOD punish her in time, may be this life time or next lifetime?
- WHY should I become a Men’s Rights Activist (MRA) or why should I adopt a lifestyle of MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)?
If these questions or thinking pattern have occurred to you, this blog is for you.
Just know that you are the only one that can fight your own battles, no one else can fight your battles. As far as paying money to settle the matters is concerned, let it be known that if you pay once, you will have to pay again. If not to the same woman may be another woman. If not to another woman may be to another extortionist or to a business partner who bullies you. The bullying will not stop unless you stop being bullied.
I’m not going to uplift you. You are the only one that can uplift yourself and improve your own situation.Bhagwan (in his Krishna avatar) has very clearly told Arjun in Adhyay 6 Shlok 5 (SBG 6:5) of Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta for short SBG
Essentially, Shri Krishna is not shunning his responsibility of being the GOD and saviour, but more importantly asking Arjun to MAN UP. This is exactly what is required to fight the FAKE CASES and EXTORTION in today day and age, which is called Yuga Dharma, for men facing these challenges.
Henceforth, you my benefit by following 5 precepts of SBG and apply to the Men’s Rights Movement (MRM) by becoming a MRA.
- Continuous Effort
- Healthy Ego for Human Rights of Men in India
- Greater good of other Men and the Country/Society
- Devotion to the cause of Men’s Rights, because Men are crucial a part of this creation of GOD.
- Blend your knowledge, efforts and devotion for greater good
… to be continued.