Welcome to our newest blog series of learning the laws of India, especially that affect Men, more specifically married Men, who are in line to become endangered species, thanks to the Constitution of India and laws pursuant to it.
For any victim who has faced India’s legal system has at least learnt this much, that it is impossible to get justice, let alone speedy justice in India, and if you are a Man – forget your chances of being heard let alone getting justice.
So what should a man do to survive in a country like India where corruption is so rampant and injustice is the second nature of the judicial system?
The answer is : Learn the Laws of the land, get in the system to clean the system. At least learn the system so you can beat the people who are cheating and manipulating the system.
How do I start one might ask?
Well the path to learning any thing is to start from the top and trickle down, and that is the most practical way of learning anything. If you start somewhere in the middle, chances are you will get lost in the middle and not have the full picture.
First and foremost watch this video to understand your fundamental rights. Your fundamental rights are the key part of your learning. We hope you enjoy this video.
You may ask, where can I find more about my rights, and various other laws that form our country. For that you need to learn the Constitution of India. However, whenever you start learning a subject, you must learn it in a proper structure.
So here is the suggested sequence of learning the laws of the land. Learn the court procedure and legal terminologies and abbreviations . Read up and be familiar with the Constitution of India or watch these videos.
Study the laws under the constitution
Study the laws that affect you directly. Here is a comprehensive list of all laws of India.
Chances are you are implicated in one or more of the following acts and sections under those acts:
- Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 for short HMA. Read up on the HMA here.
- Dowry Prohibition Act of 1961 for short DPA. Read up on the DP Act here.
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act of 2005 for short PWDVA. Read up on the PWDVA here.
- Civil Procedure Code of 1908 for short CPC. Read up on the CPC here.
- Criminal Procedure Code for short Cr. P. C. Read up on CrPC here.
Latest judgments relating to issues originating from marriage can be found on this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_tw7qbxsvntTGRNR1NJYkxHWFIwa1NQcEtzSTEzZ1IxYmd3/view?usp=sharing
Indian Penal Code of 1860 (IPC)
Read up on various sections of IPC here
Code of Criminal Procedure of 1973 (Cr.P.C.)
Read up on various sections of the CrPC here.
Indian Evidence Act
You may say well I am implicated in a different act then the ones listed above. In which case you may want to do more research on this page.
This website has FREE ONLINE TRAINING on Criminal Justice Administration by SWAYAM
The below YouTube videos are the most important set of videos you can watch in your journey to becoming a fighter, work towards gender justice and reclaiming your life and dignity back.
And most importantly you must read this blog – Unlocking Evidences
If you would like to stay informed of our new blogs and contents via Email, SMS, WhatsApp, fill out the short form below, and we’ll keep you posted periodically.
You may be interested in more blog articles below.
- International Conference on Men’s Issue 2020
- Dating Advice for Men
- The BEST of The Rational Male – by the Legendary Rollo Tomassi
- Rule Zero
- India Police Manual – Functions, Roles and Duties
- The Red Zone with Steve Brule
- Help for Men in Canada
- Janice Fiamengo – bats for Men
- Man loses judicial job due to false 498a; no justice even when he was acquitted
- Wife perpetrated fraud marriage – annulled by court
- Defamatory deposition attract criminality for wife
- Passport, Travel for NRI, Green Card, PR card holders
- Indian Judiciary admits to corruption
- Mansosphere, MGTOW and Red Pill collection
- Red flags in Women
- Before the Train Wreck
- Men’s Dating Advice
- Perjury related Judgments – Fight Smartly in the Courts
- Domestic Violence cases related Quashing Judgments
- How to fight and reduce maintenance under CrPC 125
- Become Stronger & Wiser MAN
- Court battles against narcissistic wife
- Sonali Phogat – Assaults Male Public Servant
- Suicide or Murder : Our take on death of Sushant Singh Rajput
- Judgments related to Matrimonial Disputes in India
- Hyderabad Encounter
- Global Men’s Rights
- Recover and Fightback
- Legal Awareness Videos
- Future Regulations for Indian Marriages
- 498a dowry law misuse articles reference
- Legal Solution Videos
- Faith Belied – by Prof. Som K Shah
- Someone I know is in crisis
- I am in Crisis
- Employer’s Guide to supporting victims of IPC 498a misuse & Fake Cases in India
- Widespread Corruption In Indian Judiciary
- How to protect yourself from fake cases in India?
- Press clippings of atrocities on Men in India
- Gandhi family feud & 498A Fake Cases Genocide of India
- Rights of the Father & the Child
- Chief Justice of India accused of sexual assault – gets clean chit
- More awareness videos
- Canadian feminist victim of India’s (dowry) IPC 498a fake case genocide
- Fighting Maintenance 125, DV, HMA 24 cases
- Unlocking Evidences
- Find your purpose
- How to fight 498a fake case
- Australian Citizen gets 498a acquittal
- Learn how to file RTI
- Indian laws – an introduction
- Satyagrah for Men – March 03, 2019
- IPC 498A misuse – a legislated Genocide
- You must fight your battles..
- Understand the issues
- Men’s Commission