The think tank at MensCommission.in has come up with following suggests as rules and regulations, to protect future generations from misuse of matrimonial laws as well as to men and boys and their family members from malicious prosecutions by a woman and the corrupt police force and Judiciary. Please visit us and join our newsletter to stay connected with further updates.
We will be developing PDF and Electronic Forms in order to ensure consistency of information, to be captured from time to time before, during and after a marriage has taken place in order to ensure that both sides/parties to a marriage comply with the legal requirements in effect from time to time with penalty or nullity of marriage all together in case of non-compliance.
Before (Form-M01) – 30 days before marriage
- Intent of Marriage Form (Form-M01) – Following sections must be filled in:
- Personal Details of Bride and Family (Parents, Brothers, Sisters, In-Laws)
- Personal Details of Groom and Family (Parents, Brothers, Sisters, In-Laws)
- Education, Financial Net worth & Job Details of Bride
- Education, Financial Net worth & Job Details of Groom
- Undertaking of complete understanding of Dowry Laws, Matrimony and Inheritance laws of India
- Joint affidavit of No Dowry and Financial Transaction
- Joint affidavit of Marriage Date, Budgeted Expenses, Expected Guests etc.
- Details of Intended Place of Residence after Marriage: Details of Owner/Renter, Address etc.
- Details of Applicability of Laws after Marriage ( UCC or HMA or SMA etc.)
- Disclaimer Section- as to limitation of liability of In-Laws in case of failure of marriage.
- Joint undertaking that after marriage, only the property jointly earned while residing together will be split in case of divorce. This excludes any property that was earned before marriage and after physical separation of the couple; as well as ancestral property of the couple will be sole ownership of the inheritor and be subject to a will.
During / On Day of Marriage (Form-M02)
- Signature of Marriage Inspector (A licensed professional like Notary/Gazette officer) and 2 witnesses at the Place of Marriage (Hall, Temple etc.) – with an undertaking in :following Sections must be filled in:
- what goods/articles/cash/gifts were exchanged between bride and groom, description, value, detailed outline of source of funds.
- No Dowry Was demanded during marriage functions.
- Undertaking of Preservation of Video Recording of marriage function and proceedings for a period of 10 (ten) years.
After Marriage (Form-M03)
- Within first 90 Days after marriage a Joint Affidavit/Form to be filed by the couple that there is a happy and healthy relationship between the couple, and family members.
- Between Year 1 and Year 2 of the marriage; another Affidavit/Form to be filed by couple, that there is a happy and healthy relationship between the couple and family members.
If any of the foregoing forms are not fully filled in, then “by law” the marriage will be deemed to be infructuous and liable to be decreed as invalid/void under law, with no further remedy to either party as a result of such marriage.
- The Red Zone with Steve Brule
- Help for Men in Canada
- Janice Fiamengo – bats for Men
- Man loses judicial job due to false 498a; no justice even when he was acquitted
- Domestic Violence cases related Quashing Judgments
- Court battles against narcissistic wife
- Judgments related to Matrimonial Disputes in India
- Legal Awareness Videos
- Future Regulations for Indian Marriages
- 498a dowry law misuse articles reference
- Legal Solution Videos
- Faith Belied – by Prof. Som K Shah
- Employer’s Guide to supporting victims of IPC 498a misuse & Fake Cases in India
- How to protect yourself from fake cases in India?
- Press clippings of atrocities on Men in India
- Gandhi family feud & 498A Fake Cases Genocide of India
- Rights of the Father & the Child
- Chief Justice of India accused of sexual assault – gets clean chit
- Canadian feminist victim of India’s (dowry) IPC 498a fake case genocide
- Fighting Maintenance 125, DV, HMA 24 cases
- How to fight 498a fake case
- Indian laws – an introduction
- Satyagrah for Men – March 03, 2019
- IPC 498A misuse – a legislated Genocide