Extra judicial killing and custodial murder of four young men in Silicon Valley of India.
December 6th 2019 was yet another dark day for Human Rights movements across the world and for those stand up for justice, due process and rule of law.
Here is the time line:
On November 29th 2019, four poor young men in trucking profession were detained on mere allegations of rape and murder, produced in court on November 30th for judicial custody.
On December 4th 2019 they were taken into Police Custody for Interrogation.
On December 5th 2019 they are interrogated
On December 6th 2019 all four young men are taken near the crime scene at approximately 3:45 AM and in a series of events that follow for next two hours, reportedly at 6:15 the announcement was made that they were killed in an encounter.
Several articles have been written about this if search Google using these keywords:
What is important is to note that the police officer involved in this encounter has prior record of encounter in a dubious circumstances and has earned the reputation of being “trigger happy“.
What has ensued in the media following this is a sheer backlash as a result of such human rights and cold blooded murders by corrupt Police force, of poor civilians on mere accusations without even a fair trial and before framing of a charge.
What is the truth of Hyderabad Encounters?
the fact is about Hyderabad Encounters is simple:
Four young men were picked up, they were tortured and killed by police officers.
It is extra-judicial kiling. Several articles are being written on backlash as a result of Hyderabad Encounter .
Know something, report here:
- International Conference on Men’s Issue 2020
- Dating Advice for Men
- The BEST of The Rational Male – by the Legendary Rollo Tomassi
- Rule Zero
- India Police Manual – Functions, Roles and Duties
- The Red Zone with Steve Brule
- Help for Men in Canada
- Janice Fiamengo – bats for Men
- Man loses judicial job due to false 498a; no justice even when he was acquitted
- Wife perpetrated fraud marriage – annulled by court
- Defamatory deposition attract criminality for wife
- Passport, Travel for NRI, Green Card, PR card holders
- Indian Judiciary admits to corruption
- Mansosphere, MGTOW and Red Pill collection
- Red flags in Women
- Before the Train Wreck
- Men’s Dating Advice
- Perjury related Judgments – Fight Smartly in the Courts
- Domestic Violence cases related Quashing Judgments
- How to fight and reduce maintenance under CrPC 125
- Become Stronger & Wiser MAN
- Court battles against narcissistic wife
- Sonali Phogat – Assaults Male Public Servant
- Suicide or Murder : Our take on death of Sushant Singh Rajput
- Judgments related to Matrimonial Disputes in India
- Hyderabad Encounter
- Global Men’s Rights
- Recover and Fightback
- Legal Awareness Videos
- Future Regulations for Indian Marriages
- 498a dowry law misuse articles reference
- Legal Solution Videos
- Faith Belied – by Prof. Som K Shah
- Someone I know is in crisis
- I am in Crisis
- Employer’s Guide to supporting victims of IPC 498a misuse & Fake Cases in India
- Widespread Corruption In Indian Judiciary
- How to protect yourself from fake cases in India?
- Press clippings of atrocities on Men in India
- Gandhi family feud & 498A Fake Cases Genocide of India
- Rights of the Father & the Child
- Chief Justice of India accused of sexual assault – gets clean chit
- More awareness videos
- Canadian feminist victim of India’s (dowry) IPC 498a fake case genocide
- Fighting Maintenance 125, DV, HMA 24 cases
- Unlocking Evidences
- Find your purpose
- How to fight 498a fake case
- Australian Citizen gets 498a acquittal
- Learn how to file RTI
- Indian laws – an introduction
- Satyagrah for Men – March 03, 2019
- IPC 498A misuse – a legislated Genocide
- You must fight your battles..
- Understand the issues
- Men’s Commission