5 hours per week - 37 positions, 1 position per state of India
We invite applications by reputed Mens Rights Activists, who are Red Pilled and who have watched Deepika Bhardwaj‘s documentary film Martyrs of Marriage about blatant Misuse of IPC 498A and also familiar with Dark side of Indian judiciary by Mr. Harmeet Singh Tinku.
Your role :
- To give shape to the organization and operationalize its overall mandate within in 2019.
- Direct the NOTA campaign before the 2019 election in order to ensure that the Men’s Commission Act 2019 gets passed with a resounding vote and gets Presidential accent.
- You must be MALE a victim of FAKECASES or a family member or relative of (man/woman) of a MALE victim of FAKE CASES who is/was also implicated in FAKE CASES.
- Must have produced a movie, written a BOOK or a BLOG with significant following, on Men’s Rights and related challenges in India or Must be a leader of a recognized Men’s Rights NGO, for at least 3 years.
- Must be a Men’s Rights Activist for at least 7 years.
To apply for this job please visit www.menscommission.in.