This is a very crucial volunteer position that will indirectly benefit the Men’s Rights Movement in India and overseas.
We have 3 positions open for Web Content & SEO Experts, all part time, freelance, maximum 2-3 hours per week.
What you can learn and implement in this role:
- Ownership of the website Content Management System (WordPress), including training development and guidance for local or affiliate NGO users (CMS & website best practices).
- Verify that the published web content (websites and campaign microsites) ensuring consistent, compliant, relevant and timely execution.
- Manage web content publishing and website change requests through our ticketing system.
- Support for internal and external stakeholders, including translation experts ( see this job posting for translation experts ), e-commerce, digital marketing, online services, product marketing and web development teams.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of website technical SEO audit.
- Align with Online Content Manager to optimize web content effectiveness.
- Ownership of Google Analytics platform to track web performance KPIs and identify optimisation opportunities in order to increase website user engagement (including increasing website engagement and online conversions)
- Propose and complete A/B tests to drive website UX improvements.
- Support technical SEO and UX aspect of relevant online projects including requirements analysis, development, testing, and launch.
What you can expect:
- Volunteering Certificate from our organization
- Time to learn and experiment new things
- Collection of good karma – and lots of blessings from people who will benefit from finding this website, learning how to fight the real battles of their life and preventing them from thinking about suicide..
To apply for this job please visit www.menscommission.in.